Your idyllic setting for Romance: let your dream came true
Castello di Petroia is a medieval Castle, dated back 12th and 14th century, perched on a Umbrian hillside, between Perugia , Assisi and Gubbio.
It doesn’t get more fairy tale than this: we offer enchanting Suites, with endless views, a romantic scenery where you can strengthen your love for your beloved wife/husband.
Experience the romance life of Duke & Duchess
The Castle of Federico da Montefeltro
- It’s true, you can sleep in a real medieval Fortress, where duke Federico da Montefeltro and his wife Battista Sforza loved each other;
- You’ll experience unique Suites, very large and romantic, with breath taken views;
- Exclusive stay, only granted to 15 couples at the time;
- You’ll be cuddle by a professional and passionate staff, whose main goal is to make your stay inside Castello di Petroia as a life time memory.
- Candle light dinner, surrounded by more than a thousand years stone walls, warm atmosphere and fine service, as it used to be in the ancient noble Castle. It’s possible to have a private romantic dinner.
- We can organize some unique experiences, which will remain for ever in your memories, like astronomical observation, or truffle hunting with our dog Stella.
- Walk hand in hand with your love, inside the Castle private and wild parl
The most romantic rooms for honeymoon
These are the top choices bedrooms for honeymooners
Round Jacuzzi for 2 and shower
from 42 to 64 sqm
Corner Jacuzzi and Shower
from 42 to 60 sqm
Standard whirpool bath
31 sqm total – 3 floors + private top terrace
See all bedrooms
from 45 to 65 sqm
Standard whirlpool bath and shower
Lucia Amandoli, Lucia Batazzi and Leonardo will answer you everyday from 9:00 a.m. till 11 p.m. (Rome time)
WRITE TO US
Lucia Amandoli, Lucia Batazzi and Leonardo will answer you as soon as possible